Since EOS came across my radar I have become increasingly convinced. That the blockchain is our only option if we truly want to change the world for the better. After many years working in Digital Marketing and not writing anymore. EOS has been the only thing that has given me the enthusiasm to start creating content again.
Reasons Why Eos May Be The Best Investment Opportunity Of Our Lifetime
Moving Towards The Golden Age
The energy in the world is shifting and in my opinion, it is shifting for the better. Like I mentioned in my last piece Kanye West latest outbursts is an example of how humanity is moving into the Golden age. I will let Scott Adams explain this more below, I truly believe that the EOS is apart of us all moving towards the Golden Age.
Scott Adams Tells You How Kanye Showed The Way To The Golden Age
10 Reasons Why Eos May Be The Best Investment Opportunity Of Our Lifetime
- Dan Larimer & Brendan Blumer have built successful platforms and businesses in the past.
- Dan Larimer is widely regarded as a visionary programmer & Created Bitshares & Steemit the two most used blockchain platforms in the world.
- Dutch auction type ICO Google is the only other company that did this but only for one day. This provides Block.one with liquidity and has been the most successful ICO ever!
- Block.one is building a competing platform to Ethereum and could, potentially, be sitting on 5 to 10 Million ETH tokens with no real need for them
- Block.one’s EOS token sale has been so big, that it’s time to consider what this means to ETH.
- They’ve hired Richard Jung, former CEO of Bithump and a former senior executive at Alibaba to lead development in Korea.
- Block.one has partnered with Mike Novogratz & Eric Schmidt to invest in promising Dapps ventures and bring them, exclusively, to the EOS platform.
- Just think about what will happen when the EOS platform launches in June and does everything they said it was going to do. It’s going to be explosive growth and announcement after announcement, after an announcement.
- After June 1st, if you want to buy EOS tokens, you will have to buy them from an existing token holder or on an exchange.
- Block.one owns 100,000,000 million EOS tokens so they have a vested interest in EOS’s success.
All Of Us Who Believe In The EOS Project Anxiously Await To See The Impact EOS.IO Has On The World